Sultana Full-Sized Turkish Towel in Candy
Woven from 100% pure Turkish cotton by artisan villagers of the Denizli Province of Turkey, our Turkish Peshtemal Towels feature unique patterns, colors and fringe details, revealing a bohemian yet classic feel to your fashion or home.
Because they are made with special weaving techniques unique to our Turkish Peshtemal Towels, they are super absorbent despite their lightweight characteristic, taking up less space than ordinary towels and drying quickly when wet.
They are soft on the skin and OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certified, which means they are tested and free from harmful substances, making them ideal for even babies.
Due to their sand-free nature, they make the ideal mat and/or towel to bring to the beach, completing your Summertide fashion! And of course, they can be used for your daily baths and yoga, or as a sarong and light throw. Their premium quality, durable nature and versatility will stretch your use out of them throughout the years.
- 100% Pure Turkish Cotton
- Made in Turkey, by artisan villagers
- Classic style
- OEKO-TEX certified (free from harmful chemicals and 100% safe for our little children’s skin)
- Super absorbent, dries quickly, soft on skin, natural fibers, lightweight, sand-free, versatile
- Premium quality and made to last
- Baby Size (50 x 100 cm) and Full Size (100 x 180 cm)
- Orchid, Candy, Sky, Greige, Beige
- Before first use (you only need to do this once): soak in cold water for 12 hours before use, to allow the long natural fibers to loosen up.
- Wash in cold or medium heat water
- Use gentle detergent
- Do not use bleach or softener
- Air dry, or machine dry in low to medium heat